Foundation Repair in Wakefield RI - 02879 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Wakefield RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Cullion Concrete Pumping
270 North Road, Wakefield, RI, 02879
202a Wordens Pond Road, Wakefield, RI, 02879
Sosnowski Bros Concrete Contra
1080 Mooresfield Road, Wakefield, RI, 02879
Nelson Brothers Construction
212 Main St # 2, Wakefield, RI, 02879
11 Bud Browning Circle, Wakefield, RI, 02879
Foundation Repair Wakefield, RI
Wakefield Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Problems. We're Professionals Giving Free Evaluations.Looking for the Wakefield foundation repair company? Wakefield Foundations services the whole Wakefield. So contact Wakefield Foundations today. We're professional foundation professionals that offer no-cost foundation inspections. If your house has developed foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Pick Wakefield Foundations For Foundation Repair In Wakefield?
- Our business brings back concrete slab structures and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have moist crawl space issues that need repair work or have slab foundation fractures, Wakefield Foundations can help.
- We're professionals that understand all about your home foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and preserve property values in Wakefield.
- Wakefield Foundations has an outstanding A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience supporting houses throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Wakefield for years, we understand how to deal with problematic Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our consumers benefit from a life time foundation repair service warranty. Wakefield Foundations guarantees its work.
- We change and install foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We put them below houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in terminating fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Wakefield Structures, we make repairs by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and set up block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.