Foundation Repair in Wakefield RI - 02879 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Wakefield RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Sosnowski Bros Concrete Contra
1080 Mooresfield Road, Wakefield, RI, 02879
Nelson Brothers Construction
212 Main St # 2, Wakefield, RI, 02879
202a Wordens Pond Road, Wakefield, RI, 02879
Cullion Concrete Pumping
270 North Road, Wakefield, RI, 02879
Foundation Repair Wakefield, RI
Wakefield Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Giving Free Evaluations.Searching for the Wakefield foundation repair company? Wakefield Foundations services the whole Wakefield. So contact Wakefield Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that provide no-cost foundation assessments. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has developed foundation repair problems. Our business is A+ rated by the Bbb.
Why Choose Wakefield Foundations For Foundation Repair In Wakefield?
- Our company brings back concrete slab foundations and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have wet crawl space problems that need repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Wakefield Foundations can assist.
- We're specialists that know everything about your home foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and preserve home values in Wakefield.
- Wakefield Foundations has an outstanding A+ rating with the Bbb. We have years of experience supporting houses throughout the metroplex.
- We install outside and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Wakefield for many years, we understand how to handle bothersome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients take advantage of a lifetime foundation repair guarantee. Wakefield Foundations ensures its work.
- We set up and adjust foundation shims. Often a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We position them below homes in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're effective in ending fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Wakefield Structures, we make repairs by setting up pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and install block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.