Foundation Repair in Shannock RI - 02875 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Shannock RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Shannock, RI
Shannock Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Providing Free Evaluations.Searching for the Shannock foundation repair company? Shannock Foundations services the entire Shannock. So contact Shannock Foundations today. We're professional foundation contractors that supply no-cost foundation inspections. If your home has established foundation repair issues, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Pick Shannock Foundations For Foundation Repair In Shannock?
- Our business brings back concrete slab structures and pier and beam homes correctly. Whether you have wet crawl area concerns that need repair or have slab foundation fractures, Shannock Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that know all about your home foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and protect property values in Shannock.
- Shannock Foundations has an impressive A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience supporting houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Shannock for years, we know how to deal with troublesome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our customers gain from a life time foundation repair guarantee. Shannock Foundations guarantees its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. Often a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We position them beneath houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're efficient in terminating fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Shannock Foundations, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.