Foundation Repair in Shannock RI - 02875 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Shannock RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Shannock, RI
Shannock Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Offering Free Evaluations.Looking for the Shannock foundation repair business? Shannock Foundations services the entire Shannock. So contact Shannock Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that offer no-cost foundation assessments. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your house has established foundation repair problems. Our company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select Shannock Foundations For Foundation Repair In Shannock?
- Our business brings back concrete slab structures and pier and beam homes correctly. Whether you have moist crawl area problems that require repair or have slab foundation cracks, Shannock Foundations can help.
- We're specialists that know all about your home foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and preserve property values in Shannock.
- Shannock Foundations has an impressive A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install interior and outside pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Shannock for several years, we understand how to deal with problematic Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a life time foundation repair service warranty. Shannock Foundations ensures its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We place them beneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in ending fractures and hinder sinking and foundation settling.
- At Shannock Structures, we make repairs by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.