Foundation Repair in North Kingstown RI - 02852 Foundations
North Kingstown Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving North Kingstown RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
A & F Concrete Forms Inc
1130 Ten Rod Road # D308, North Kingstown, RI, 02852
Dauksis Construction CO
1 Cecil Avenue, North Kingstown, RI, 02852
D & M Concrete Forms Inc.
200 Briarbrook Drive, North Kingstown, RI, 02852
Foundation Repair North Kingstown, RI
North Kingstown Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Offering Free Evaluations.Searching for the North Kingstown foundation repair company? North Kingstown Foundations services the whole North Kingstown. So contact North Kingstown Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that offer no-cost foundation evaluations. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has developed foundation repair problems. Our company is A+ rated by the Bbb.
Why Pick North Kingstown Foundations For Foundation Repair In North Kingstown?
- Our company restores concrete slab structures and pier and beam homes properly. Whether you have moist crawl space issues that require repair work or have slab foundation cracks, North Kingstown Foundations can assist.
- We're specialists that know everything about your home foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve residential or commercial property worths in North Kingstown.
- North Kingstown Foundations has an impressive A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in North Kingstown for many years, we understand how to deal with bothersome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a lifetime foundation repair guarantee. North Kingstown Foundations ensures its work.
- We set up and adjust foundation shims. Often a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them beneath homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At North Kingstown Structures, we make repairs by installing pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.