Foundation Repair in Middletown RI - 02842 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Middletown RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Peckham Bros CO
220 Paradise Avenue, Middletown, RI, 02842
Foundation Repair Middletown, RI
Middletown Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Specialists Providing Free Evaluations.Searching for the Middletown foundation repair company? Middletown Foundations services the whole Middletown. So contact Middletown Foundations today. We're professional foundation specialists that supply no-cost foundation examinations. If your house has established foundation repair problems, you can rely on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ rated by the Bbb.
Why Choose Middletown Foundations For Foundation Repair In Middletown?
- Our business restores concrete piece structures and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have damp crawl space issues that need repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Middletown Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that understand everything about the house foundation repair procedure. We make structures level, and maintain property worths in Middletown.
- Middletown Foundations has an exceptional A+ ranking with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We install interior and exterior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Middletown for several years, we understand how to handle bothersome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a life time foundation repair warranty. Middletown Foundations guarantees its work.
- We adjust and install foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We set up foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We place them underneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in terminating fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Middletown Foundations, we make repairs by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.