Foundation Repair in Middletown RI - 02842 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Middletown RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Peckham Bros CO
220 Paradise Avenue, Middletown, RI, 02842
Foundation Repair Middletown, RI
Middletown Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Problems. We're Specialists Providing Free Evaluations.Trying to find the Middletown foundation repair company? Middletown Foundations services the entire Middletown. So contact Middletown Foundations today. We're expert foundation specialists that supply no-cost foundation evaluations. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has developed foundation repair issues. Our business is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Select Middletown Foundations For Foundation Repair In Middletown?
- Our company brings back concrete piece foundations and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have damp crawl space problems that need repair or have piece foundation cracks, Middletown Foundations can help.
- We're contractors that know all about your home foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and maintain residential or commercial property worths in Middletown.
- Middletown Foundations has an exceptional A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Middletown for several years, we understand how to handle troublesome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our consumers gain from a life time foundation repair service warranty. Middletown Foundations ensures its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We place them beneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in terminating fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Middletown Structures, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and install block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.