Foundation Repair in Lincoln RI - 02865 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Lincoln RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
17 Garwaine Drive, Lincoln, RI, 02865
Princeton Construction Service
869 Smithfield Avenue, Lincoln, RI, 02865
W H Peppes General Contractor
1100 Smithfield Avenue, Lincoln, RI, 02865
Anthony Corrado Inc
125 Higginson Avenue, Lincoln, RI, 02865
Foundation Repair Lincoln, RI
Lincoln Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Contractors Providing Free Evaluations.Looking for the Lincoln foundation repair company? Lincoln Foundations services the whole Lincoln. So contact Lincoln Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that offer no-cost foundation examinations. If your house has established foundation repair problems, you can rely on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Select Lincoln Foundations For Foundation Repair In Lincoln?
- Our business restores concrete slab structures and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have damp crawl area concerns that need repair work or have piece foundation cracks, Lincoln Foundations can help.
- We're contractors that understand everything about your home foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and maintain residential or commercial property worths in Lincoln.
- Lincoln Foundations has an exceptional A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Lincoln for several years, we understand how to deal with problematic Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a lifetime foundation repair warranty. Lincoln Foundations guarantees its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them beneath homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in terminating fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Lincoln Foundations, we make repair work by installing pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.