Foundation Repair in Lincoln RI - 02865 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Lincoln RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
W H Peppes General Contractor
1100 Smithfield Avenue, Lincoln, RI, 02865
17 Garwaine Drive, Lincoln, RI, 02865
Foundation Repair Lincoln, RI
Lincoln Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Offering Free Evaluations.Trying to find the Lincoln foundation repair business? Lincoln Foundations services the entire Lincoln. So contact Lincoln Foundations today. We're expert foundation specialists that offer no-cost foundation assessments. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your house has developed foundation repair issues. Our company is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Pick Lincoln Foundations For Foundation Repair In Lincoln?
- Our company brings back concrete piece foundations and pier and beam homes properly. Whether you have wet crawl space problems that need repair work or have piece foundation fractures, Lincoln Foundations can assist.
- We're specialists that understand everything about your house foundation repair procedure. We make structures level, and maintain home values in Lincoln.
- Lincoln Foundations has an impressive A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up outside and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Lincoln for many years, we understand how to handle troublesome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our customers take advantage of a life time foundation repair warranty. Lincoln Foundations guarantees its work.
- We adjust and set up foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We put them underneath homes in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're effective in terminating fractures and hinder sinking and foundation settling.
- At Lincoln Foundations, we make repairs by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.