Foundation Repair in Kingston RI - 02881 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Kingston RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Kingston, RI
Kingston Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Problems. We're Specialists Giving Free Evaluations.Looking for the Kingston foundation repair business? Kingston Foundations services the whole Kingston. So contact Kingston Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that provide no-cost foundation assessments. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your house has established foundation repair problems. Our business is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Select Kingston Foundations For Foundation Repair In Kingston?
- Our company brings back concrete piece foundations and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have moist crawl area problems that require repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Kingston Foundations can help.
- We're professionals that know all about your home foundation repair procedure. We make structures level, and maintain home values in Kingston.
- Kingston Foundations has an outstanding A+ ranking with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up interior and outside pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Kingston for many years, we understand how to deal with troublesome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a life time foundation repair warranty. Kingston Foundations ensures its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them beneath homes in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're efficient in terminating fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Kingston Structures, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and set up block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.