Foundation Repair in Kingston RI - 02881 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Kingston RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Kingston, RI
Kingston Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Professionals Providing Free Evaluations.Trying to find the Kingston foundation repair company? Kingston Foundations services the entire Kingston. So contact Kingston Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that offer no-cost foundation inspections. If your home has established foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select Kingston Foundations For Foundation Repair In Kingston?
- Our company brings back concrete piece foundations and pier and beam homes correctly. Whether you have damp crawl space concerns that need repair work or have piece foundation fractures, Kingston Foundations can help.
- We're professionals that understand all about your home foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and preserve home values in Kingston.
- Kingston Foundations has an outstanding A+ rating with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up interior and outside pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Kingston for years, we understand how to handle bothersome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our consumers take advantage of a life time foundation repair service warranty. Kingston Foundations guarantees its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We place them beneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're effective in ending fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Kingston Foundations, we make repair work by setting up pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.