Foundation Repair in Kenyon RI - 02836 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Kenyon RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Kenyon, RI
Kenyon Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Specialists Providing Free Evaluations.Looking for the Kenyon foundation repair business? Kenyon Foundations services the whole Kenyon. So contact Kenyon Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that supply no-cost foundation assessments. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your house has developed foundation repair problems. Our business is A+ rated by the Bbb.
Why Pick Kenyon Foundations For Foundation Repair In Kenyon?
- Our company brings back concrete slab structures and pier and beam homes properly. Whether you have wet crawl space issues that need repair work or have piece foundation cracks, Kenyon Foundations can help.
- We're specialists that know all about your home foundation repair process. We make structures level, and maintain property worths in Kenyon.
- Kenyon Foundations has an exceptional A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience supporting houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up outside and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Kenyon for years, we understand how to handle problematic Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our customers gain from a lifetime foundation repair warranty. Kenyon Foundations guarantees its work.
- We change and install foundation shims. Often a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We set up foundation piers, both interior and exterior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We position them underneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Kenyon Foundations, we make repairs by installing pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and set up block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.