Foundation Repair in Jamestown RI - 02835 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Jamestown RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Jamestown, RI
Jamestown Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Specialists Offering Free Evaluations.Searching for the Jamestown foundation repair company? Jamestown Foundations services the entire Jamestown. So contact Jamestown Foundations today. We're professional foundation professionals that provide no-cost foundation evaluations. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has developed foundation repair issues. Our company is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Select Jamestown Foundations For Foundation Repair In Jamestown?
- Our company restores concrete piece structures and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have moist crawl area problems that need repair or have slab foundation cracks, Jamestown Foundations can help.
- We're contractors that know everything about your home foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and maintain property values in Jamestown.
- Jamestown Foundations has an outstanding A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Jamestown for several years, we understand how to handle troublesome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our customers gain from a life time foundation repair warranty. Jamestown Foundations guarantees its work.
- We set up and adjust foundation shims. Often a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We set up foundation piers, both interior and outside pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them underneath houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in ending fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Jamestown Structures, we make repair work by setting up pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.