Foundation Repair in Jamestown RI - 02835 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Jamestown RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Jamestown, RI
Jamestown Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Professionals Providing Free Evaluations.Searching for the Jamestown foundation repair business? Jamestown Foundations services the entire Jamestown. So contact Jamestown Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that provide no-cost foundation examinations. If your house has established foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Pick Jamestown Foundations For Foundation Repair In Jamestown?
- Our business restores concrete slab foundations and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have wet crawl space problems that need repair or have slab foundation cracks, Jamestown Foundations can help.
- We're specialists that know everything about the house foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve home worths in Jamestown.
- Jamestown Foundations has an exceptional A+ rating with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Jamestown for many years, we understand how to handle problematic Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our customers gain from a life time foundation repair service warranty. Jamestown Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and install foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We set up foundation piers, both interior and outside pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We place them below homes in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Jamestown Structures, we make repair work by setting up pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.