Foundation Repair in Exeter RI - 02822 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Exeter RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Heritage Concrete Corp
535 South County Trail, Exeter, RI, 02822
Northeast Stonecrete Inc
100 Widow Sweets Road, Exeter, RI, 02822
R I Concrete Coring & Cutting
10 Mockingbird Drive, Exeter, RI, 02822
Foundation Repair Exeter, RI
Exeter Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Providing Free Evaluations.Searching for the Exeter foundation repair business? Exeter Foundations services the whole Exeter. So contact Exeter Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that offer no-cost foundation examinations. If your home has developed foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Select Exeter Foundations For Foundation Repair In Exeter?
- Our business brings back concrete piece foundations and pier and beam homes correctly. Whether you have damp crawl space problems that require repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Exeter Foundations can assist.
- We're contractors that know all about your house foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve home values in Exeter.
- Exeter Foundations has an exceptional A+ rating with the Bbb. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install outside and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Exeter for many years, we understand how to deal with troublesome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients benefit from a lifetime foundation repair service warranty. Exeter Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and install foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We set up foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We position them beneath houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're efficient in ending fractures and hinder sinking and foundation settling.
- At Exeter Foundations, we make repair work by setting up pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and set up block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.