Foundation Repair in Exeter RI - 02822 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Exeter RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Heritage Concrete Corp
535 South County Trail, Exeter, RI, 02822
Northeast Stonecrete Inc
100 Widow Sweets Road, Exeter, RI, 02822
R I Concrete Coring & Cutting
10 Mockingbird Drive, Exeter, RI, 02822
Foundation Repair Exeter, RI
Exeter Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Problems. We're Contractors Providing Free Evaluations.Looking for the Exeter foundation repair business? Exeter Foundations services the whole Exeter. So contact Exeter Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that provide no-cost foundation inspections. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has developed foundation repair problems. Our company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select Exeter Foundations For Foundation Repair In Exeter?
- Our company brings back concrete piece foundations and pier and beam homes properly. Whether you have moist crawl space issues that need repair or have piece foundation cracks, Exeter Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that understand all about the home foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and maintain property values in Exeter.
- Exeter Foundations has an exceptional A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Exeter for several years, we understand how to handle troublesome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our consumers gain from a lifetime foundation repair service warranty. Exeter Foundations guarantees its work.
- We change and install foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We set up foundation piers, both interior and exterior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them underneath homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're efficient in ending fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Exeter Structures, we make repairs by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.