Foundation Repair in East Providence RI - 02914 Foundations
East Providence Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving East Providence RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Modern Concrete CO
36 Pershing St, East Providence, RI, 02914
Ferreira's Concrete Forms Inc
7 Tallman Ave, East Providence, RI, 02914
Foundation Repair East Providence, RI
East Providence Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Contractors Offering Free Evaluations.Searching for the East Providence foundation repair business? East Providence Foundations services the entire East Providence. So contact East Providence Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that offer no-cost foundation inspections. If your home has developed foundation repair problems, you can count on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Select East Providence Foundations For Foundation Repair In East Providence?
- Our business restores concrete piece foundations and pier and beam homes properly. Whether you have moist crawl space problems that need repair or have slab foundation cracks, East Providence Foundations can help.
- We're specialists that know everything about the home foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve home worths in East Providence.
- East Providence Foundations has an outstanding A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in East Providence for several years, we understand how to handle bothersome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a life time foundation repair warranty. East Providence Foundations guarantees its work.
- We change and install foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We set up foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them underneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in terminating fractures and hinder sinking and foundation settling.
- At East Providence Foundations, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.