Foundation Repair in East Greenwich RI - 02818 Foundations
East Greenwich Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving East Greenwich RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Sircar Investments Inc
2157 Middle Road, East Greenwich, RI, 02818
Foundation Repair East Greenwich, RI
East Greenwich Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Contractors Offering Free Evaluations.Trying to find the East Greenwich foundation repair company? East Greenwich Foundations services the entire East Greenwich. So contact East Greenwich Foundations today. We're professional foundation specialists that provide no-cost foundation evaluations. If your home has developed foundation repair issues, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select East Greenwich Foundations For Foundation Repair In East Greenwich?
- Our business restores concrete piece structures and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have moist crawl space problems that need repair work or have slab foundation fractures, East Greenwich Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that understand all about your house foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and preserve property values in East Greenwich.
- East Greenwich Foundations has an outstanding A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install outside and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in East Greenwich for several years, we understand how to deal with bothersome Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our consumers gain from a lifetime foundation repair warranty. East Greenwich Foundations guarantees its work.
- We set up and adjust foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them beneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and hinder sinking and foundation settling.
- At East Greenwich Foundations, we make repair work by setting up pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.