Foundation Repair in Block Island RI - 02807 Foundations
Block Island Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Block Island RI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Block Island, RI
Block Island Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Giving Free Evaluations.Trying to find the Block Island foundation repair business? Block Island Foundations services the whole Block Island. So contact Block Island Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that offer no-cost foundation inspections. If your home has developed foundation repair problems, you can count on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Pick Block Island Foundations For Foundation Repair In Block Island?
- Our business restores concrete slab foundations and pier and beam homes correctly. Whether you have damp crawl space concerns that require repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Block Island Foundations can help.
- We're specialists that understand all about your home foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve residential or commercial property values in Block Island.
- Block Island Foundations has an impressive A+ rating with the Bbb. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install interior and outside pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Block Island for years, we understand how to deal with problematic Rhode Island clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a lifetime foundation repair service warranty. Block Island Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and set up foundation shims. Often a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We position them beneath homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in terminating fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Block Island Structures, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.