Foundation Repair in Waterford ME - 04088 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Waterford ME that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Tom Murch Concrete Inc
, Waterford, ME, 04088
Foundation Repair Waterford, ME
Waterford Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Contractors Giving Free Evaluations.Looking for the Waterford foundation repair business? Waterford Foundations services the whole Waterford. So contact Waterford Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that offer no-cost foundation assessments. If your home has established foundation repair issues, you can rely on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Choose Waterford Foundations For Foundation Repair In Waterford?
- Our company restores concrete piece structures and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have damp crawl space issues that require repair work or have piece foundation cracks, Waterford Foundations can help.
- We're contractors that know all about your house foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and protect property worths in Waterford.
- Waterford Foundations has an exceptional A+ ranking with the Bbb. We have years of experience supporting houses throughout the metroplex.
- We install outside and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Waterford for years, we know how to deal with bothersome Maine clay soils.
- Our clients take advantage of a lifetime foundation repair warranty. Waterford Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and set up foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We put them underneath homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and hinder sinking and foundation settling.
- At Waterford Structures, we make repairs by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.