Foundation Repair in Sumner ME - 04292 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Sumner ME that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Sumner, ME
Sumner Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Problems. We're Contractors Offering Free Evaluations.Trying to find the Sumner foundation repair business? Sumner Foundations services the whole Sumner. So contact Sumner Foundations today. We're expert foundation specialists that provide no-cost foundation inspections. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has established foundation repair issues. Our business is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select Sumner Foundations For Foundation Repair In Sumner?
- Our business brings back concrete piece structures and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have damp crawl area concerns that need repair or have piece foundation fractures, Sumner Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that know everything about your home foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve property worths in Sumner.
- Sumner Foundations has an exceptional A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Sumner for many years, we understand how to handle troublesome Maine clay soils.
- Our consumers take advantage of a life time foundation repair service warranty. Sumner Foundations guarantees its work.
- We adjust and install foundation shims. Often a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We set up foundation piers, both interior and outside pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We place them beneath homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in terminating fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Sumner Foundations, we make repair work by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.