Foundation Repair in Stratton ME - 04982 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Stratton ME that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Stratton, ME
Stratton Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Problems. We're Specialists Offering Free Evaluations.Searching for the Stratton foundation repair business? Stratton Foundations services the whole Stratton. So contact Stratton Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that offer no-cost foundation evaluations. If your home has established foundation repair issues, you can count on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Pick Stratton Foundations For Foundation Repair In Stratton?
- Our company restores concrete slab structures and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have damp crawl area problems that need repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Stratton Foundations can assist.
- We're contractors that understand everything about the house foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve residential or commercial property values in Stratton.
- Stratton Foundations has an exceptional A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We install outside and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Stratton for many years, we understand how to deal with troublesome Maine clay soils.
- Our customers benefit from a life time foundation repair guarantee. Stratton Foundations guarantees its work.
- We set up and adjust foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We position them underneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're effective in ending fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Stratton Foundations, we make repairs by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.