Foundation Repair in Manchester ME - 04351 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Manchester ME that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Manchester, ME
Manchester Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Specialists Offering Free Evaluations.Looking for the Manchester foundation repair business? Manchester Foundations services the whole Manchester. So contact Manchester Foundations today. We're professional foundation contractors that provide no-cost foundation assessments. If your house has developed foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Choose Manchester Foundations For Foundation Repair In Manchester?
- Our business restores concrete piece foundations and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have moist crawl area problems that require repair or have piece foundation fractures, Manchester Foundations can help.
- We're contractors that know everything about your house foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve property worths in Manchester.
- Manchester Foundations has an impressive A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Manchester for years, we understand how to deal with troublesome Maine clay soils.
- Our clients take advantage of a lifetime foundation repair warranty. Manchester Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and install foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We set up foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We place them underneath homes in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in terminating fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Manchester Structures, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and set up block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.