Foundation Repair in Calais ME - 04619 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Calais ME that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Calais, ME
Calais Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Specialists Providing Free Evaluations.Looking for the Calais foundation repair business? Calais Foundations services the entire Calais. So contact Calais Foundations today. We're professional foundation contractors that provide no-cost foundation inspections. If your house has established foundation repair problems, you can count on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Pick Calais Foundations For Foundation Repair In Calais?
- Our business brings back concrete piece foundations and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have wet crawl area concerns that require repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Calais Foundations can assist.
- We're contractors that know everything about the house foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and maintain property worths in Calais.
- Calais Foundations has an exceptional A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Calais for several years, we know how to handle problematic Maine clay soils.
- Our customers take advantage of a lifetime foundation repair warranty. Calais Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and install foundation shims. Often a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We place them underneath houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're effective in terminating fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Calais Structures, we make repairs by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wood beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.