Foundation Repair in Berwick ME - 03901 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Berwick ME that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foss Concrete LLC
320 Ridlon Road, Berwick, ME, 03901
44 Hall Road, Berwick, ME, 03901
Seacoast Redimix Concrete LLC
Rr 4, Berwick, ME, 03901
Turcotte's Concrete Floors
30 Knox Lane, Berwick, ME, 03901
Foundation Repair Berwick, ME
Berwick Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Professionals Providing Free Evaluations.Looking for the Berwick foundation repair company? Berwick Foundations services the whole Berwick. So contact Berwick Foundations today. We're professional foundation professionals that provide no-cost foundation evaluations. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your house has developed foundation repair issues. Our business is A+ rated by the Bbb.
Why Pick Berwick Foundations For Foundation Repair In Berwick?
- Our business restores concrete piece foundations and pier and beam homes correctly. Whether you have moist crawl space concerns that need repair or have piece foundation fractures, Berwick Foundations can help.
- We're professionals that understand all about your home foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and protect home worths in Berwick.
- Berwick Foundations has an impressive A+ ranking with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Berwick for many years, we understand how to deal with bothersome Maine clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a lifetime foundation repair service warranty. Berwick Foundations guarantees its work.
- We change and install foundation shims. Often a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We set up foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We place them below houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in ending fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Berwick Foundations, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.