Foundation Repair in Bangor ME - 04402 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Bangor ME that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
323 Husson Avenue Apartment 43, Bangor, ME, 04401
27 Hudson Road, Bangor, ME, 04401
N S Giles Foundations Inc.
82 Nadines Way, Bangor, ME, 04401
Pine State Concrete Pumping
1190 Odlin Road, Bangor, ME, 04401
974 Odlin Road, Bangor, ME, 04401
Foundation Repair Bangor, ME
Bangor Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Specialists Offering Free Evaluations.Looking for the Bangor foundation repair company? Bangor Foundations services the whole Bangor. So contact Bangor Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that supply no-cost foundation assessments. If your house has developed foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Choose Bangor Foundations For Foundation Repair In Bangor?
- Our company restores concrete slab foundations and pier and beam homes properly. Whether you have moist crawl area concerns that need repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Bangor Foundations can help.
- We're specialists that know all about your home foundation repair process. We make structures level, and maintain home values in Bangor.
- Bangor Foundations has an impressive A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up interior and exterior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Bangor for years, we understand how to handle troublesome Maine clay soils.
- Our clients gain from a life time foundation repair warranty. Bangor Foundations guarantees its work.
- We change and install foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We position them beneath homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Bangor Structures, we make repair work by installing pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.