List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Stites, ID, 83552
We're a foundation repair company serving Stites ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Stites, ID
Stites Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Specialists Giving Free Evaluations.Trying to find the Stites foundation repair business? Stites Foundations services the entire Stites. So contact Stites Foundations today. We're professional foundation specialists that supply no-cost foundation inspections. If your home has developed foundation repair problems, you can count on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select Stites Foundations For Foundation Repair In Stites?
- Our company restores concrete slab structures and pier and beam homes properly. Whether you have wet crawl space problems that require repair or have piece foundation fractures, Stites Foundations can assist.
- We're contractors that understand all about your house foundation repair process. We make structures level, and maintain residential or commercial property worths in Stites.
- Stites Foundations has an exceptional A+ rating with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Stites for years, we understand how to deal with troublesome Idaho clay soils.
- Our customers benefit from a life time foundation repair service warranty. Stites Foundations ensures its work.
- We change and install foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both outside and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them underneath houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're efficient in ending fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Stites Foundations, we make repairs by installing pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.