List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Stanley, ID, 83278
We're a foundation repair company serving Stanley ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
101 Eva Falls Avenue, Stanley, ID, 83278
Foundation Repair Stanley, ID
Stanley Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Providing Free Evaluations.Looking for the Stanley foundation repair business? Stanley Foundations services the whole Stanley. So contact Stanley Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that supply no-cost foundation inspections. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has established foundation repair problems. Our company is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Choose Stanley Foundations For Foundation Repair In Stanley?
- Our business brings back concrete piece structures and pier and beam homes correctly. Whether you have wet crawl space issues that need repair work or have piece foundation fractures, Stanley Foundations can assist.
- We're specialists that understand all about the house foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve residential or commercial property values in Stanley.
- Stanley Foundations has an exceptional A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Stanley for several years, we know how to handle problematic Idaho clay soils.
- Our clients take advantage of a lifetime foundation repair guarantee. Stanley Foundations ensures its work.
- We set up and adjust foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both interior and exterior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We position them beneath homes in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and hinder sinking and foundation settling.
- At Stanley Foundations, we make repair work by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and set up block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.