List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Saint Anthony, ID, 83445
Saint Anthony Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Saint Anthony ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Saint Anthony, ID
Saint Anthony Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Professionals Offering Free Evaluations.Looking for the Saint Anthony foundation repair business? Saint Anthony Foundations services the whole Saint Anthony. So contact Saint Anthony Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that provide no-cost foundation inspections. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your house has established foundation repair problems. Our company is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Select Saint Anthony Foundations For Foundation Repair In Saint Anthony?
- Our business restores concrete piece foundations and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have wet crawl space concerns that require repair work or have slab foundation fractures, Saint Anthony Foundations can help.
- We're contractors that understand everything about your house foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and preserve residential or commercial property values in Saint Anthony.
- Saint Anthony Foundations has an outstanding A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Saint Anthony for many years, we understand how to handle problematic Idaho clay soils.
- Our consumers take advantage of a lifetime foundation repair service warranty. Saint Anthony Foundations ensures its work.
- We set up and adjust foundation shims. Often a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We set up foundation piers, both interior and outside pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We position them underneath homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're efficient in terminating fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Saint Anthony Foundations, we make repairs by installing pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and install block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.