List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Parker, ID, 83438
We're a foundation repair company serving Parker ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Parker, ID
Parker Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Problems. We're Contractors Giving Free Evaluations.Searching for the Parker foundation repair company? Parker Foundations services the whole Parker. So contact Parker Foundations today. We're expert foundation specialists that supply no-cost foundation assessments. If your house has developed foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select Parker Foundations For Foundation Repair In Parker?
- Our business brings back concrete slab structures and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have moist crawl space concerns that require repair or have piece foundation fractures, Parker Foundations can assist.
- We're contractors that know all about your house foundation repair process. We make structures level, and preserve property worths in Parker.
- Parker Foundations has an outstanding A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience supporting houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up interior and outside pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Parker for several years, we understand how to deal with troublesome Idaho clay soils.
- Our customers gain from a lifetime foundation repair service warranty. Parker Foundations guarantees its work.
- We change and set up foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We put them beneath houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Parker Structures, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.