List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Lewisville, ID, 83431
We're a foundation repair company serving Lewisville ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Lb Concrete & Construction
3391 East 500 North, Lewisville, ID, 83431
345 North 3400 East, Lewisville, ID, 83431
Foundation Repair Lewisville, ID
Lewisville Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Providing Free Evaluations.Looking for the Lewisville foundation repair business? Lewisville Foundations services the whole Lewisville. So contact Lewisville Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that provide no-cost foundation assessments. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has established foundation repair issues. Our company is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Choose Lewisville Foundations For Foundation Repair In Lewisville?
- Our company restores concrete piece structures and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have moist crawl space concerns that need repair work or have piece foundation cracks, Lewisville Foundations can help.
- We're specialists that understand all about your house foundation repair process. We make structures level, and maintain property values in Lewisville.
- Lewisville Foundations has an exceptional A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair specialist that has serviced in Lewisville for years, we understand how to deal with problematic Idaho clay soils.
- Our clients take advantage of a lifetime foundation repair service warranty. Lewisville Foundations guarantees its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. Often a re-shim utilizing 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them below homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in terminating fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Lewisville Structures, we make repair work by installing pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and set up block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.