List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Kootenai, ID, 83840
We're a foundation repair company serving Kootenai ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Kootenai, ID
Kootenai Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Professionals Offering Free Evaluations.Searching for the Kootenai foundation repair company? Kootenai Foundations services the entire Kootenai. So contact Kootenai Foundations today. We're professional foundation specialists that offer no-cost foundation evaluations. If your house has developed foundation repair issues, you can count on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select Kootenai Foundations For Foundation Repair In Kootenai?
- Our company restores concrete slab foundations and pier and beam houses correctly. Whether you have moist crawl space concerns that require repair or have slab foundation fractures, Kootenai Foundations can help.
- We're contractors that know all about your home foundation repair procedure. We make structures level, and preserve property values in Kootenai.
- Kootenai Foundations has an exceptional A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Kootenai for many years, we understand how to handle bothersome Idaho clay soils.
- Our customers gain from a lifetime foundation repair guarantee. Kootenai Foundations guarantees its work.
- We set up and change foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We position them underneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in ending fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Kootenai Structures, we make repairs by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.