List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Idaho City, ID, 83631
Idaho City Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Idaho City ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Idaho City, ID
Idaho City Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Problems. We're Contractors Offering Free Evaluations.Looking for the Idaho City foundation repair business? Idaho City Foundations services the whole Idaho City. So contact Idaho City Foundations today. We're expert foundation contractors that provide no-cost foundation evaluations. If your house has established foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ rated by the Bbb.
Why Choose Idaho City Foundations For Foundation Repair In Idaho City?
- Our company brings back concrete slab structures and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have damp crawl area problems that require repair work or have piece foundation cracks, Idaho City Foundations can help.
- We're contractors that understand all about your house foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and preserve residential or commercial property worths in Idaho City.
- Idaho City Foundations has an outstanding A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We install outside and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair contractor that has serviced in Idaho City for several years, we know how to handle problematic Idaho clay soils.
- Our clients benefit from a life time foundation repair service warranty. Idaho City Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and install foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We position them underneath houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're efficient in terminating fractures and inhibit sinking and foundation settling.
- At Idaho City Foundations, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wooden beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.