List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Genesee, ID, 83832
We're a foundation repair company serving Genesee ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Genesee, ID
Genesee Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Specialists Giving Free Evaluations.Searching for the Genesee foundation repair business? Genesee Foundations services the whole Genesee. So contact Genesee Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that provide no-cost foundation evaluations. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your house has developed foundation repair issues. Our business is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Pick Genesee Foundations For Foundation Repair In Genesee?
- Our business brings back concrete piece structures and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have damp crawl area issues that require repair or have slab foundation cracks, Genesee Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that know everything about your house foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and preserve property worths in Genesee.
- Genesee Foundations has an exceptional A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Genesee for many years, we understand how to deal with bothersome Idaho clay soils.
- Our clients benefit from a life time foundation repair service warranty. Genesee Foundations ensures its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. Often a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Issues:
- We set up foundation piers, both interior and exterior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We place them below houses in locations where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in terminating fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Genesee Structures, we make repairs by setting up pressed concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and install block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.