List of The BEST Foundation Repair in Cambridge, ID, 83610
We're a foundation repair company serving Cambridge ID that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Vhc Construction Inc
130 East Central Boulevard, Cambridge, ID, 83610
Foundation Repair Cambridge, ID
Cambridge Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Professionals Offering Free Evaluations.Looking for the Cambridge foundation repair company? Cambridge Foundations services the entire Cambridge. So contact Cambridge Foundations today. We're expert foundation professionals that supply no-cost foundation assessments. You can rely on us to end structural foundation damage if your home has established foundation repair issues. Our company is A+ ranked by the Better Business Bureau.
Why Select Cambridge Foundations For Foundation Repair In Cambridge?
- Our business brings back concrete slab structures and pier and beam homes correctly. Whether you have damp crawl area issues that require repair or have piece foundation fractures, Cambridge Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that know all about your house foundation repair procedure. We make structures level, and maintain home values in Cambridge.
- Cambridge Foundations has an outstanding A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience supporting homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up exterior and interior pressured steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Cambridge for many years, we understand how to deal with troublesome Idaho clay soils.
- Our consumers gain from a lifetime foundation repair warranty. Cambridge Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and set up foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Company Ends Problems:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them below homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in ending fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Cambridge Structures, we make repairs by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We change wooden beams and set up block and base supports where need on pier and beam structures.