Foundation Repair in Pahoa HI - 96778 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Pahoa HI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Kilohana Concrete, LLC
PO Box 1321, Pahoa, HI, 96778
Gebbie Bro's Concrete Construction
13-1032 Kahukai St, Pahoa, HI, 96778
Concrete Elegance Hawaii
3632 Nohea, Pahoa, HI, 96778
Foundation Repair Pahoa, HI
Pahoa Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Company That Ends Issues. We're Contractors Offering Free Evaluations.Searching for the Pahoa foundation repair business? Pahoa Foundations services the entire Pahoa. So contact Pahoa Foundations today. We're professional foundation contractors that offer no-cost foundation evaluations. If your house has established foundation repair problems, you can depend on us to end structural foundation damage. Our company is A+ rated by the Bbb.
Why Pick Pahoa Foundations For Foundation Repair In Pahoa?
- Our business restores concrete piece structures and pier and beam houses properly. Whether you have wet crawl space concerns that require repair or have piece foundation fractures, Pahoa Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that understand everything about your house foundation repair procedure. We make foundations level, and maintain property values in Pahoa.
- Pahoa Foundations has an outstanding A+ score with the Bbb. We have years of experience stabilizing homes throughout the metroplex.
- We set up outside and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressed pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Pahoa for several years, we understand how to handle bothersome Hawaii clay soils.
- Our customers take advantage of a life time foundation repair guarantee. Pahoa Foundations ensures its work.
- We install and adjust foundation shims. In some cases a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's required.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation movement.
- We put them below homes in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They're reliable in ending fractures and hinder sinking and foundation settling.
- At Pahoa Structures, we make repair work by installing pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and install block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.