Foundation Repair in Kurtistown HI - 96760 Foundations
We're a foundation repair company serving Kurtistown HI that has been fixing foundation problems for many years. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Phone : 855-931-1331
Foundation Repair Kurtistown, HI
Kurtistown Foundations Is A Foundation Repair Business That Ends Issues. We're Specialists Providing Free Evaluations.Looking for the Kurtistown foundation repair business? Kurtistown Foundations services the whole Kurtistown. So contact Kurtistown Foundations today. We're professional foundation contractors that provide no-cost foundation assessments. If your home has established foundation repair problems, you can rely on us to end structural foundation damage. Our business is A+ ranked by the Bbb.
Why Choose Kurtistown Foundations For Foundation Repair In Kurtistown?
- Our business brings back concrete piece structures and pier and beam homes properly. Whether you have moist crawl space problems that require repair work or have slab foundation cracks, Kurtistown Foundations can assist.
- We're professionals that know everything about your house foundation repair process. We make foundations level, and preserve property worths in Kurtistown.
- Kurtistown Foundations has an exceptional A+ score with the Better Business Bureau. We have years of experience stabilizing houses throughout the metroplex.
- We set up outside and interior pressed steel foundation piers and concrete foundation piers. These pressured pilings are strong.
- As a residential foundation repair professional that has serviced in Kurtistown for several years, we understand how to handle troublesome Hawaii clay soils.
- Our consumers benefit from a lifetime foundation repair service warranty. Kurtistown Foundations ensures its work.
- We adjust and install foundation shims. Sometimes a re-shim using 1/4 ″ steel metal plates is all that's needed.
How Our Foundation Repair Business Ends Issues:
- We install foundation piers, both exterior and interior pilings. They stop foundation motion.
- We place them beneath houses in areas where the soil is 8-30 feet deep. They work in ending fractures and prevent sinking and foundation settling.
- At Kurtistown Structures, we make repair work by setting up pressured concrete foundation piers and steel foundation piers.
- We replace wood beams and set up block and base supports where requirement on pier and beam structures.